Bobrick B778 DuraDry High Speed Hand Dryer
The Bobrick B778 DuraDry is a modern redesign of the classic Bobrick Quiet Dry: designed for powerful performance in high traffic areas. The wall mounted DuraDry comes in a range of cover finished and is designed for quick and easy servicing while also providing a fast and pleasant drying experience. With a nominal output of 1.4kW and sound level at 72dBA, the DuraDry is the workhorse of the Bobrick dryer line that is ready for the highest usage scenarios! The new DuraDry has been awarded the Quiet Mark in line with our overall commitment to sound level reduction for a more enjoyable user experience.
- No touch Operation
- Vandal Resistant
- Surface Mount
- 10 Year Warranty
- Cover — Aluminum die-casting with white high-gloss epoxy finish electrostatically applied (B-770) or chrome finish (B-778). Air-inlet opening is equipped with vandal-resistant grill. Cover is secured to mounting base with two concealed, recessed hex screws.
- Air-Inlet Grill – One-piece vandal resistant aluminium die-casting, with black high gloss epoxy finish electrostatically applied.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four 0.236" (6mm) diameter mounting holes and one 7/8" (22mm) diameter hole suitable for between-wall wiring.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally-protected, Universal, 1/10 hp, 7000 rpm motor construction with shielded ball-bearings. Single-inlet forward-curve impeller, providing air volume of 112m3/Hr (66 cfm); air velocity of 46 m/s (9000 lfm).
- Heating Element — Coiled Nichrome heating element mounted on a mica frame, protected by integral automatic thermal overload device. To heat air without hot spots and remain inaccessible to vandals.
- Electronic Control —Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff approximately 1-1/2 minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Chrome cover.
- 115V AC, 12 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1380 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- 208-240V AC, 5.5-6.3 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1380 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed and CE marked.
10-Year Limited Warranty — In addition to Bobrick’s one-year guarantee, Bobrick extends a limited 10 year warranty from the date of purchase for Model B-770 and B-778 hand dryers on all parts, except motor brushes, to the original owner of the installed unit against defects in factory workmanship or material under normal use and service. Motor brushes are warranted for 3 years from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the repair or exchange of defective parts at the option of Bobrick.