Motion Sensor Hand Dryers
Most hand dryers today are built with sensor technology. Push button is a product of the past as more awareness on hygiene and technology evolves. Current restroom designs call for as much motion sensor technology as possible and ProDryers carries it all. From motion sensor hand dryers to sensor operated flush valves, faucets, paper towel dispensers, and soap dispensers, ProDryers is your one-stop shop to a touch-less restroom design. Let’s look at some of our most popular
Xlerator hand dryer. This USA made certified hand dryer dries hands in 10-15 seconds and can be found in high traffic restrooms to lower traffic restrooms. All of the Xlerator hand dryers at ProDryers are factory installed with the 1.1 noise reduction nozzle to reduce noise levels by as high as 10 decibels. The touchless, motion sensor triggers the high speed motor. The dryer shuts off immediately as hands are moved away from the sensor saving 80% more energy than other hand dryers. Save even more energy by using the Xlerator ECO which does not utilize a heating element.
The ExtremeAir by American Dryer. This USA made hand dryer comes in 3 versions; CPC, GXT, and EXT. All three versions of the ExtremeAir dry hands fast in 10-15 seconds, offer universal voltage of 100-240 volts, and come equipped with an adjustable motor to control noise vs. speed. What is unique with each ExtremeAir version:
- CPC – uses cold plasma clean technology to kill 99.6% of all germs on and around hands. It also uses a heating element.
- GXT – warmed air by heating element
- EXT – no heating element, cost just 18 cents per 1,000 uses to operate.
Dyson Airblade – currently 3 versions. All three versions use the same motor capable of moving air at 420 MPH and all three versions use HEPA filtration.
- Dyson AB14 Airblade DB – the traditional hands in style Dyson Airblade.
- Dyson AB12 Airblade V – a thin designed, V shaped hand dryer
- Dyson Airblade TAP – Wash and dry hands right at the sink with a faucet / dryer all in one solution.
Our Hottest Restroom Categories
[Back to Menu]