Koala Kare Baby Changing Station KB208
Genuine Koala Kare baby changing station comes in three colors, grey, grey granite and sandstone. The Koala Kare baby changing station is made with the exclusive Microban® protection and enhanced operator materials that improves sanitation and is embedded in the FDA approved blow molded high-density polyethylene bed surface. The Koala Kare KB208 baby changing station has reinforced steel-on-steel hinge mechanism and metal mounting chassis with mounting hardware included. The changing station comes with labeled usage instructions and safety messages in four languages. The contoured changing surface area is 308 sq. in (1,987 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety strap and two bag hooks. This surface mounted, horizontal design baby changing station complies with ADA requirements when installed properly. The horizontal design allows for easy access.
- Accommodates infants and toddlers
- Manufactured with blow-molded polyethylene with a unique, steel-on-steel hinge system, Koala Changing Stations are built to endure a long life span.
- Holds up to 200 pounds (90.5 kilograms)
- Counseled hinge design minimizes the accumulation of dirt and germs
- Child protection straps with snap-lock fasteners hold the child securely in place safely
- Manufactured into the unit, diaper bag hooks add convenience
- Stations are equipped with built-in sanitary liner dispensers. Liners are 3-ply, biodegradable and provide extra protection for infants and toddlers
- Premium gas spring mechanism evenly distributes loads for secure use
- Usage and safety instructions in Braille and in 6 languages, molded into the unit and will not fade.
- Fits in small restrooms
- ADA compatible when installed properly
- Mounting hardware included
- FDA approved blow-molded high-impact polyethylene resists fungal and bacterial growth
- ASTM compliant for anti-fungal protection.
MICROBAN® ANTIMICROBIAL PRODUCT PROTECTION:
A KOALA KARE BABY CHANGING STATION EXCLUSIVE.
Exclusive Microban® Protection technology is built into Koala Kare Baby Changing Stations and becomes an intrinsic part of the station. When microbes, such as bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration come into contact with the station surface, Microban® protection penetrates the cell wall of the microbe and disrupts key cell functions so that the microbe cannot function, grow or reproduce. Microban® ensures Koala Kare Baby Changing Stations retain their sanitary condition between cleanings.