HydroTek HE-5000EM-LR Sensor Faucet with Enduratek
The 5000EM Series faucet is an elegant piston operated sensory faucet that provides a vandal resistant, no touch lavatory solution with hot/cold mixing and manual on/off adjustments that promotes better hygiene and energy savings.
Designed to be easy to install and maintain, all major faucet components are encased above deck making it easier access. The sensor included in this faucet is self adapting meaning manual adjustments are not necessary and the innovative sensor placement eliminates ambient reflectivity issues.
- ADA Compliant. Meets all barrier free codes
- Conserves water and energy
- Easily installed in new or retrofit applications
- Competitively priced for today’s commercial market
- Promotes cleanliness & hygiene
- Proven Hydrotek craftsmanship and reliability
- Proprietary Enduratek energy saving design allows up to 1.5 million on/off cycles.
- Vandal-resistant faucet body with chrome plated, solid metal construction.
- Faucet design allows for quick, simple installation.
- Clam shell design allows quick "above the deck" access to all major faucet component parts.
- Integral faucet mixing valve (with built-in checks) and manual On/Off.
- "Above the deck" external or internal temperature adjustment variations.
- "Above the deck" manual On/Off with external temperature adjustment variation.
- Slow closing solenoid valve provides reliable and smooth operation without water hammer.
- Available in AC powered or battery powered versions.
- Unique energy saving design of electronics and solenoid valve for long battery life.
- AC power input cable is armored and vandal resistant (AC powered version).
- Sensor eye positioning eliminates ambient reflectivity issues.
- "Self-adapting" sensor distance adjustment eliminates the need for manual sensor adjustments.
- 30 second time-out features prevents accidental sink overflow.
- Built-in, replaceable filter screen to reduce maintenance cost.
- Low battery indicator light (Battery powered versions).
- Unique electronic control module design allows for faucet electronic component diagnostics.
- Standard 0.5 GPM vandal resistant aerator.
- Single-hole deck mounting with optional 4" and 8" cover plate for vandal resistant three point anchoring.