HydroTek H8CT-16-DFDCThe Hydrotek 8000C Series AUTOFLUSH Valve is the most advanced electronic flushing system in the industry today. By incorporating our field tested electronic circuitry and a slow-closing solenoid valve, Hydrotek has developed an innovative non-diaphragm, piston flushing mechanism that will provide years of dependable and trouble free service. The Hydrotek AUTOFLUSH system is completely automatic; there is no contact with any surface, no handle to push and it flushes only when it is used. It provides the ultimate in sanitary protection, the convenience of cleaner restroom facilities and the most efficient system in water conservation.
- ADA Compliant. Meets all barrier free codes
- Conserves water and energy
- Easily installed in new or retrofit applications
- Competitively priced for today’s commercial market
- Promotes cleanliness & hygiene
- Proven Hydrotek craftsmanship and reliability
- ACCU-SENSE adjustable sensor eyes.
- Standard manual mechanical override button for urinal and watercloset.
- Standard brass/chrome plated all metal construction.
- AC/DC powered – field switchable.
- Preset/adjustable flow rate and sensor distance.
- Self-diagnostic electronics.
- Standard vandal resistant stop valve.
- True mechanical override.
- Superior piston flushing mechanism.
- Field adjustable to left or right rough-in.
- Battery replacement without water shut-off.
- Operating pressures: 10-125 PSI
- Standard self-cleaning filtering system.
- Switchable urinal to closet and vise versa.
- Superior VSI Silicone Elastomer Seals, unaffected by chlorine, chloromines, and ammonia.
Download the Spec Sheet