Gamco DR-510 Automatic High Speed Hand Dryer
DR-510 warm air hand dryer is a surface-mounted ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliant dryer powered by a universal
brush motor. Motor shall be thermally protected brush type with minimum 7500 rpm with a single shaft. Dryer shall deliver 88
cubic feet per minute of air volume (6800 lfm).
This small, low profile, ADA compliant hand dryer is multi-voltage running on
110 up to 240 Volt AC electrical supply. Operation is automatically controlled on/off, by an infrared sensor.
Electrical Specifications: 110-120 AC, 8 Amp, 60 Hz, 1000 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed
- Cover — One-piece, aluminum die-casting with white epoxy enamel finish. Cover projects no more than 4" (100mm) from wall
and is secured to mounting base.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four mounting holes and one 7/8" diameter hole suitable for between-wall wiring. Equipped
with 4 mounting bolts.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally-protected brush type universal motor (100-240V) with 7500 rpm with a single shaft. Dryer shall
deliver 88 cubic feet per minute of air volume at velocity of 6800 LFM.
- Heating Element — Coiled Nickel-chrome heating element, protected by integral automatic thermal overload device. Located
on fan outlet, to heat air without hot spots and remain inaccessible to vandals. Dryer provides a 70° F temperature rise.
- Electronic Control — Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across
path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff approximately 30
seconds after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed,
electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Unit shall be protected by a 2 year limited warranty on all parts except motor brushes.
Gamco DR-510 Spec Sheet
Download the Gamco DR-510 Hand Dryer Spec Sheet