Excel Dryer RH76-W Hand Dryer
Don't forget, FREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US at ProDryers.com
- Hands On® dryers utilize a maintenance free brushless motor, capacitor initiated for quick starts.
- The air nozzle revolves a full 360 degrees providing easy hand and face drying.
- The air nozzle can also be fixed into a stationary downward position by means of a simple on-sight adjustment.
- Dryer covers are available in either a white epoxy paint or chrome plated finish.
- Custom colors are also available.
- All Hands On model dryers can also be specified to serve as hair dryers, ideal for health clubs, locker-room facilities, resorts and private washrooms.
- Dryer cover shall be one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rust-proof, fitted with a chrome plated die-cast zinc alloy push button, a fixed or 360° revolving die-cast, chrome plated, zinc alloy nozzle and a recessed instruction plate.
- All exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied epoxy paint.
- Surface-mounted covers shall be fastened by two flat head, recessed tamper proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate. Recessed covers shall be fastened by four flat-head, recessed, tamper-proof bolts to wall box. Wall plate shall be fastened to the wall box by four concealed 1/4" (6mm) mounting bolts, and shall be equipped with three (3) 7/8" (22mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- Cover shall be equipped with an air inlet opening on the bottom of the casting and covered with a vandal resistant metal protective grill to prevent the entry of foreign objects. A chrome plated, die-cast zinc air outlet nozzle on the front of the cover shall permit a full flow of warm air when in operation, and shall be protected by a cast alloy grating fixed into the blower housing.
- All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Listed
The entire dryer shall be listed under the re-examination service of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc.
- Motor for 60 Hz units shall be capacitor-initiated, brushless type (for longer life and quiet operation) 1/10 H.P. 3450 R.P.M. with self-lubricating bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting and shall be protected by a self-resetting thermal switch 50 Hz units: Motor shall be a universal 1/10 H.P. 4200 R.P.M. at rated load with sealed lubricated ball bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting. Motor is thermally protected.
- Fan shall be a large, single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity, and shall deliver 150 C.F.M. Fan shall be mounted directly on the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit shall be insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum dampening effect.
- The heating element is constructed of Nichrome wire and side mounted on the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. The element shall produce an air temperature of 145°F/63°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature at the outlet.
- The timer is a state of the art electronic device with an adjustable time cycle. For hand dryers, timers are set at 30 seconds and at 3 minutes for hair drying.
All parts on Hand and Hair Dryers shall be warranted against defective material and/or workmanship for a period of ten years. Warranty shall include factory performed labor as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts at manufacturer's option, and shall include damage due to accidents, misuse or vandalism.
12 1/2 lg. x 9 3/4" high x 4" deep
(318 mm x 248 mm x 102 mm)
20 lbs. (9.0Kgs.)