The Carr specimen pass through facilitates the collection of lab samples while maintaining patient privacy. It has two doors, one on each side.
A door interlock system prevents both doors from opening at the same time. The unit is made entirely of stainless steel and has a smooth double wall interior for easy cleaning. A stainless steel wall flange is included with each unit and an opposing wall flange is optional. Overall size is 24" high, 24" wide.
- 17" deep specimen pass through for walls up to 6" thick
- All stainless steel, 2 door pass-through-wall cabinet
- Door interlock maintains patient privacy
- Welded double wall stainless steel construction, ground and polished
- Three sizes available for different wall thicknesses
"Product is also known as SPT-24DD"
Carr Specimen Pass-Through Cabinet SPT24 Spec Sheet