Buckeye 52000 Fire Extinguisher
Specifically designed for use on combustible metal fires, this extinguisher features a discharge assembly that keeps the operator at a safe distance while providing accurate application of the agent on the fire. From the heat of the fire, the sodium chloride based agent forms a crust to exclude air from the burning material. Suitable for use on Class D fires such as those involving magnesium, sodium, potassium and sodium-potassium alloys. There is data showing that zirconium, uranium, titanium, and powdered aluminum fires can be controlled and extinguished with this unique extinguisher.
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by our manufacturer’s warranty
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage
- Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English/Spanish & English/French
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Typical Uses: Metal production and machining operations.
Buckeye Class D Fire Extinguisher Spec Sheet