Buckeye 51000 Fire Extinguisher
Our Water and Water Mist units provide effective and economical protection for common combustible fires.
Both the Water and Water Mist extinguishers have Schrader Valves incorporated into the Valve Assemblies for easy recharge.
The Water Mist unit uses deionized water and incorporates a unique spray nozzle.
These features make it safe for use on energized electrical equipment. Water Mist is considered to be the #1 extinguisher choice for libraries and hospitals.
Water extinguishers are suitable for use on Class A fires. Water Mist is suitable for use on both Class A and Class C fires. UL Rating 2A:C.
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by our manufacturer’s warranty
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage
- Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English/Spanish & English/French
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Typical Uses: For common combustible fires in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For common combustible fires in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Buckeye Water and Mist Fire Extinguisher Spec Sheet