Buckeye 50006 Fire Extinguisher
Our Wet Chemical extinguishers contain a blend of Potassium Acetate and Potassium Citrate that is extremely effective in suppressing high temperature fires involving cooking oils and grease. The units incorporate a spray nozzle that ensures the agent is applied gently to the burning oil thus preventing splashing. It’s unique cooling properties deliver exceptional heat absorption ensuring the fire remains out. Wet Chemical is suitable for use on Class A and K fires. UL Rating 1A:K.
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by our manufacturer’s warranty
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage
- Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English/Spanish & English/French
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Typical Uses: For protecting cooking oil and grease fires in commercial kitchens. This extinguisher is designed to complement existing pre-engineered hood systems.
Buckeye Class K Fire Extinguisher Spec Sheet