Buckeye 13315 Fire Extinguisher
ABC Dry Chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires. UL Rating 1A:10B:C.
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by our manufacturer’s warranty
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage
- Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English/Spanish & English/French
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices,
classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls
and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light
manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships,
vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes
such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Buckeye ABC Fire Extinguisher Spec Sheet