Bradley Corp TDWL22 Deep Well Hand Hygiene Sink
***Quote only item, please call 888-503-7937. Item cannot be ordered online.***
*** Bradley lavatory/sinks are non-cancelable or returnable.
- Molded single piece design
- Deep well hand hygiene sink minimizes splashing
- Integral extra height splashes help contain water
- Basin drain offset to minimize splatter out of the drain
- Basin ledges are pitched towards bowl center to minimize puddling
- Basin bottom contours towards drain for quick drainage
- Well suited for health care and sanitary applications
- Constructed of vandal-resistant terreon solid surface material
This molded single piece design HHS includes integral extra height splashes to help contain
water. Offset drain designed with a specially designed flow path to evacuate water with
minimal splatter from the drain trap. The TDWL22 HHS can be equipped with factory supplied
drillings or deck mounted faucets. The TDWL22 HHS has molded carrier arm pockets on the
underside of the HHS designed to accept an optional surface mounted bracket by Bradley or
an in-wall carrier by others. Interior basin dimensions are 17" x 13.5" x 9.75" deep.
Constructed of Terreon, a densified solid surface material composed of polyester resin.
Terreon is resistant to chemicals, stains, burns and impact. Surface damage can be easily
repaired with everyday cleansers or fine grit abrasives. Terreon is GREENGUARD
The TDWL22 can be supported by a surface-mounted bracket supplied by Bradley or
in-wall carriers supplied by others. The surface-mounted bracket is constructed of 1"
square structural tubing and is zinc-plated mild steel. The surface-mounted bracket also
includes a locking device and leveling screws.