Bradley S19284H Recessed Halo Eyewash
Bradley S19284H unit design saves space and fits easily into any work environment. Especially ideal for
areas where space is limited. Halo eye/face wash provides effective wash down coverage and spray pattern. Integral strainer reduces debris in the water and also prevents clogging. Units operate quickly by pulling swing arm 90° over floor drain. New vandal resistant ceramic valve limits wear and tear on moving parts, providing dependability
and long lasting performance. Safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30-90 PSI is assured by integral flow control. Unit is flush-mounted in the wall.
- Designed to Mount Between Standard 16" Wall Studs
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA Standard Z358.1
- Compact, Concealed Fixture
- Chrome-Plated Brass Pipe and Fittings
- Universal Identification Sign and Inspection Tag Included
- Exceeds minimum water flow of 0.4 GPM at 30 PSI
- Halo Sprayhead
- Durable, Ceramic Valve
S19284H requires a rough wall opening of 14-1/2"W x 21"H x 4"D. Unit is secured to framing with suitable hardware (by installer) at holes provided.
***Bradley S19284H is non-cancelable and non-returnable.***
Download the Bradley S19284H Eyewash Spec Sheet