Bradley Corp HSC95 SafeCare Front Mounted Panel Shower
***Quote only item, please call 888-503-7937. Item cannot be ordered online.***
*** Bradley HSC95 is non-cancelable or returnable.
- Vandal and ligature resistant
- Beveled edges for tight fit
- Hemispherical push button secured from back
- Multiple valve options including TouchTime activation
- Front-mounted with security screws
Shower panel is heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel. Recessed soap dish, showerhead,
and push buttons are secured from back of panel. Stainless steel security screws are used
to anchor panel to mounting frame at six points.
- Single-temperature air pushbutton with 5 to 60 second timing cycle adjustable from
chase side only.
- TouchTime pushbutton and piezo switch are factory set at 60 second timing.
Showerhead is designed to reduce ligature points. Polished chrome-plated solid brass
showerhead is adjustable for 25 to 30 degree spray angle. Flow rate is 2.0 GPM at 80 PSI
to meet ASME A112.18.1M and CAS B125. 1/2" NPTF back inlet. Showerhead is mounted
with security screws.
All exposed stainless steel surfaces have a #4 polished satin finish. Pushbuttons are type
304 stainless steel.
Unitized stainless steel shower panel with showerhead, recessed soap dish, choice of
valves, and rust-resistant hardware.