Bradley Corp HSC91 SafeCare Front Mounted Two Head Panel Shower
***Quote only item, please call 888-503-7937. Item cannot be ordered online.***
*** Bradley HSC91 is non-cancelable or returnable.
- Ligature resistant design
- Lower fixed showerhead is ADA-compliant
- Hemispherical push button secured from back
- Vandal and ligature resistant
- Multiple valve options including TouchTime activation
- Front-mounted with security screws
- Beveled edges for tight fit
Shower panel is heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel and has beveled edges for tight wall
fit. Recessed soap dish, showerheads and push buttons are secured from back of panel.
Stainless steel security screws are used to anchor panel to mounting frame at 10 points.
- Single-temperature air pushbutton with 5 to 60 second timing cycle adjustable from
chase side only.
- TouchTime pushbutton and piezo switch are factory set at 60 second timing.
Showerhead is designed to reduce ligature points. Polished chrome-plated solid brass
showerhead is adjustable for 25 to 30 degree spray angle. Flow rate is 2.0 GPM at 80 PSI
to meet ASME A112.18.1M and CAS B125. 1/2" NPTF back inlet. Showerhead is mounted
with security screws.
All exposed stainless steel surfaces have a #4 polished satin finish. Pushbuttons are type
304 stainless steel.
Unitized stainless shower panel with mounting frame, two showerheads, recessed soap
dish, choice of valves, and rust-resistant hardware.