BOBRICK 7188 TerraDry High Speed Hand Dryer
The Bobrick 7188 TerraDry is designed for powerful performance in high traffic areas. The wall mounted TerraDry comes in a range of cover finished and is designed for quick and easy servicing while also providing a fast and pleasant drying experience. With a nominal output of 1.0kW and sound level at 70dBA, the TerraDry is the workhorse of the Bobrick dryer line that is ready for the highest usage scenarios!
- No touch Operation
- Vandal Resistant
- Surface Mount
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover — Aluminum die-casting with high-gloss epoxy finish electrostatically applied. White (B-7180), Brushed Aluminum
(B-7185) and Chrome (B-7188). Cover projects no more than 4" (100mm) from wall and is secured to mounting base with two
vandal-resistant, recessed hex-screws.
- Air-Inlet Grill – One-piece vandal resistant UL 94-5V black plastic.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four 0.236" (6mm) diameter mounting holes and one 7/8" (22mm) diameter holes suitable
for between-wall wiring.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally protected, Universal, 1/7 hp, 8000 rpm motor, on resilient mounting. Shielded ball bearings at both
ends. Double-inlet forward curved impeller, providing air volume of 120 m³/hr (71cfm); air velocity of 35m/s (7000 lfm).
- Heating Element — Coiled Nichrome heating element mounted on a mica frame, protected by integral automatic thermal
overload device. To heat air without hot spots and remain inaccessible to vandals.
- Electronic Control — Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across
path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff approximately
1-1/2 minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed,
electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Chrome cover.
- 115V AC, 8.5 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- 208-240V AC, 4.0-4.4 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed and CE marked.
10-Year Limited Warranty: In addition to Bobrick’s one-year guarantee, Bobrick extends a limited 10 year warranty from
the date of purchase for Model B-7180, B-7185 and B-7188 hand dryers on all parts, except motor brushes, to the original owner
of the installed unit against defects in factory workmanship or material under normal use and service. Motor brushes are warranted
for 3 years from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the repair or exchange of defective parts at the option of
Bobrick 7188 QuietDry Series TerraDry Spec Sheet