Bobrick 7128 TrimDry ADA Hand Dryer
The Bobrick TrimDry is the original and most popular ADA compliant hand dryer of its kind! The wall mounted TrimDry comes in both White and Brushed Stainless and is designed for accessibility and inclusiveness for all walks of life. With a sound level at 71dBA, the TrimDry is a sleekly designed hand dryer than provides both form and function! The TrimDry has been awarded the Quiet Mark in line with our overall commitment to sound level reduction for a more enjoyable user experience.
- Cover â€” 22-gauge galvanized steel with exposed surface type-304 stainless steel with #4 satin-finish vertical grain (B-7128) or
22-gauge mild steel zinc plated with high-gloss white epoxy paint finish (B-7120) covers with UL 94-5VA black plastic trim and
side panels. Cover equipped with uniquely designed dual air outlets. Air-inlet is equipped with vandal-resistant grille. Cover
projects no more than 4" (100mm) from wall and is secured to mounting base with two vandal-resistant, recessed hex screws.
- Mounting Base â€” 20-gauge (1.5mm) plated steel with four 0.236'' (6mm) diameter mounting holes.
- Motor â€” Universal, 1/7 hp, 8000 rpm, on resilient mounting. Sealed ball bearing at drive-shaft end and self-lubricating sleeve
bearing at nondrive end. Equipped with automatic thermal-overload switch.
- Fans â€” Two balanced, double-inlet centrifugal fans are mounted on motor shaft; directs airflow over heating element at 71 cfm.
- Heating Element â€” Two coiled nickel-chrome heating elements are mounted in mica frame and protected by automatic
thermal-overload switches. Heating elements, heat air without hot spots â€” inaccessible to vandals.
- Electronic Control â€” Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across
path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff approximately
1-1/2 minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed,
electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Dryer with stainless steel cover.
- 115V AC, 15 Amp, 1725 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- 208-240V AC, 6.8-7.8 Amp, 1400-1900 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, cULusListed, VDE and CCC approved, CE marked.
10-Year Limited Warranty: In addition to Bobrickâ€™s one-year guarantee, Bobrick extends a limited 10 year warranty from
the date of purchase for Model B-7180, B-7185 and B-7188 hand dryers on all parts, except motor brushes, to the original owner
of the installed unit against defects in factory workmanship or material under normal use and service. Motor brushes are warranted
for 3 years from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the repair or exchange of defective parts at the option of
Bobrick 7128 QuietDry Series TrimDry Hand Dryer Spec Sheet