American Dryer EXT7 Extreme Air Hand Dryer
Guaranteed lowest American Dryer EXT7 pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for American Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised EXT7 price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now! We are the Extreme Air Hand Dryer Experts on GXT and EXT ExtremeAir models.
| || Consider adding the ADA compliant wall guard to the ExtremeAir, Advantage or GX series hand dryers by American Dryer. |
- Make the hand dryer ADA compliant without the need to recess into the wall
- Keep walls and floors dry
- Add it to your cart or call us at 888-503-7937 and we can explain more about this new, amazing, patent pending invention!
Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping is FREE of charge on all American Dryer EXT7 Hand Dryers to anywhere in the continental US!
More About the American Dryer EXT7
The American Dryer EXT7 is the no heat version of the extreme air hand dryer. By not using a heating element, the EXT7 uses only 540 watts and a max of 4.5 amps. When comparing it to most high speed, energy efficient hand dryers that use a heating element, the costs of running the American Dryer EXT7 are cut by more than half. For example, and ExtremeAir that uses a heating element such as a GXT or CPC series, will cost about 42 cents to dry 1,000 pairs of hands. The EXT7 will only cost 18 cents per 1,000 pairs of hands dried and three units per line can be installed. Many schools, and larger industrial facilities are choosing the EXT7 because it greatly reduces operational costs in high numbers. A heating element is not necessary to dry hands fast. Heat may make the drying experience more comfortable and pleasant, but the no-heat American Dryer EXT7 still dries hands in about 10-15 seconds. It may take a second or two longer, but hardly noticeable for the cost savings that can accumulate fast.
A summary of what the new Extreme Air GXT (with Heat) or Extreme Air EXT (No Heat) hand dryer by American Dryer has to offer:
ExtremeAir Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
- 5 Year Premium Warranty Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
- Made in the USA
- GreenSpec® Listed
- LEED Credits
- EA Credit 1 Optimizing Energy Performance (Mandatory)
- MR Credit 6 Solid Waste Management - Waste Stream Audit
- IEQ Credit 3.1 Green Cleaning - High Performance Cleaning Program
- IO Credit 1 Innovation in Operations
- IO Credit 3 Documenting Sustainable Building Cost Impacts
- uses 80% less energy than conventional hand dryers
- Saves 95% vs. Paper Towel
- The eXtremeAir EXT series is the first high speed hand dryer to reduce power consumption to an industry-leading 540 watts of electricity.
- GXT Hand Dryer costs about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate
- EXT Hand Dryers cost about 18 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate
- All ExtremeAir Hand Dryers are about half the size of most other high speed hand dryers, saving you space. They weigh around 11 lbs at a compact dimension of 10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- Decibel range of 69 to 83. Remember, the motor can be adjusted to bring down the noise levels.
- Both of the new and improved GXT9 and EXT7 Extreme Air Hand Dryers include:
- Universal Voltage of 100-240
- This new feature goes a step further and actually tests the data from your electrical wiring and auto-configures itself to run on the appropriate voltage. This makes installation far less expensive and more efficient!
- Adjustable Sound and Speed: The EXtreme Air is perfect for libraries or stadiums!
- Antimicrobial Infused Delivery System to help eliminate harmful bacteria
- New Smart Sensor: Ultra energy efficient microprocessor controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. RoHS compliant lead-free design.
- New Longer Lasting Motor: New motor lasts up to 25% longer and is quieter. Produces 5/8 HP. Operates between 14,000 to 28,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
- Vandal Resistant: Two tamper proof screws secure the heavy duty vandal resistant cover to the steel base. Motor and heater are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety.
The new and improved Extreme Air Hand Dryer has the following model numbers:
With Heating Element:
Heating Element (GXT Series Extreme Air Hand Dryers) use about 1500 watts, require a dedicated line, and cost about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate.
- GXT9 (ABS Plastic Cover)
- GXT9-M (White Steel Cover)
- GXT9-C (Chrome Cover)
- GXT9-SS (Stainless Steel Cover)
No Heating Element:
No Heating Element (EXT Series Extreme Air Hand Dryers) use about 540 watts, can install up to 3 units on one line, and cost about 18 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate.
- EXT7 (ABS Plastic Cover)
- EXT7-M (White Steel Cover)
- EXT7-C (Chrome Cover)
- EXT7-SS (Stainless Steel Cover)
The GXT6, GXT6-M, GXT6-C, GXT6-SS have all been replaced by the GXT9 hand dryers, which still have all the amazing features of the original GXT6 ExtremeAir Hand Dryer, but now include the upgraded features such as Universal Voltage of 100-240 Volts, Adjustable Sound and Speed, and an Antimicrobial infused delivery system that helps eliminate harmful bacteria.
The EXT2, EXT2-M, EXT2-C, EXT2-SS have all been replaced by the EXT7 hand dryers, which still have all the amazing features of the original EXT7 ExtremeAir Hand Dryer, but now include the upgraded features such as Universal Voltage of 100-240 Volts, Adjustable Sound and Speed, and an Antimicrobial infused delivery system that helps eliminate harmful bacteria.
- DIMENSIONS: Surface:10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- DRYER PLACEMENT - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS - gXt dryers connect to a dedicated 15 or 20 amp line. eXt dryers do NOT require a dedicated line. Do not connect more than three eXt hand dryers to one 20 amp line.
- MOUNTING - One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: eXt 9 lbs, eXt-M/C/SS 11 lbs
Average traffic washroom..............1 dryer per 2 washbasins
Heavy traffic washroom..................1 dryer per washbasin
54” wash fountain...........................4 dryers per sink
|Mounting Heights (From floor to bottom of hand dryer): |
|Men ||44" |
|Women ||42" |
|Children ||32-42" |
|Handicapped ||36" |
Cover – One-piece heavy duty, flame retardant ABS polymer with white finish. Optional one-piece 18 gauge steel cover finished with electrostatically applied, chip-resistant white epoxy finish (M), or chrome plated satin finish (C).
Motor – Powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower with automatic resetting thermal protector. 5/8 HP, 24,000 RPM.
Automatic Sensor – 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
Heating Element – Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life. Heating element is enclosed within blower housing and therefore inaccessible to vandals.
Tamper Resistant – Two tamper resistant screws secure cover to steel base. Blower air intake is shielded for additional safety.
GENERAL HAND DRYER INFORMATION
HAND DRYER PLACEMENT :
Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
HAND DRYER INSTALLATION: