American Dryer CPC9 Extreme Air Hand Dryer
The Revolutionary new Cold Plasma Clean ExtremeAir CPC, it
kills germs while drying hands! "The air is warm, the technology is cool"
Sanitize and dry hands while purifying surrounding air with American Dryer's new patent-pending Cold Plasma Clean™ Technology WARM AIR ExtremeAir CPC hand dryer
Guaranteed lowest American Dryer ExtremeAir CPC pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for American Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now! We are the Extreme Air Hand Dryer Experts on GXT and EXT, and the new CPC (Cold Plasma Clean) ExtremeAir models.
- Dries hands in 10-15 seconds
- Adjustable sound and speed
- Compact design
- CPC technology kills E. Coli, C. Diff, MRSA, Staph, TB, and more on and around your hands naturally, without chemicals.
- The only dryer that kills small viruses and microbes, including bacteria, while creating a purifying bubble of air
More on Cold Plasma Clean™ technology and how it applies to killing germs with the ExtremeAir CPC hand dryer:
CPC kills germs naturally while drying hands with warm air. Cold Plasma Clean technology was developed by American Dryer’s team of engineers to create the most hygienic method of hand drying ever. Cold Plasma Clean technology goes way beyond HEPA filtration, which simply traps mold and germs inside the dryer. HEPA does not sanitize your hands or kill germs. CPC technology is a solid-state, maintenance-free solution. There are no expensive filters, chemicals or labor.
Cold plasma or bipolar ionization is nature’s way of cleaning the air and killing germs. High levels of ionization are found in the fresh air breeze off the ocean or on top of a mountain. CPC technology is natural and safe.
The Cold Plasma Generator inside the eXtremeAir® uses steady-state positive and negative discharge points to split water molecules in the air into oppositely charged hydrogen and oxygen ions. These ions in turn break down gases to harmless compounds commonly found in the atmosphere. Air is made up of millions of molecules, including harmful gases, fibers, mold, bacteria, and viruses. CPC technology breaks down harmful pathogens into simple, safe, naturally occurring molecules.
CPC technology kills E. Coli, C. Diff, MRSA, Staph, TB, and more on and around your hands naturally, without chemicals.
CPC technology is proven to kill harmful pathogens including E.Coli, C. Diff, Staph, MRSA, and TB. Testing has been done independently by EMSL Labs, an Elite CDC certified lab. The eXtremeAir with CPC technology has also been independently tested for safety by Underwriters Laboratory (UL), passing both the UL867 and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards.
Proven cold plasma technology has successfully been used to sanitize the air in commercial buildings since the 1930s. The prestigious Cleveland Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine and Boston Children’s Hospital use this technology to keep the air clean. More recently, cold plasma has been used in the medical industry to treat surgical incisions and kill bacteria in the food processing industry. Today, the eXtremeAir cPc hand dryer has advanced this technology to kill the germs on your hands while you dry them.
The eXtremeAir can dry up to 1,000 pairs of hands for the cost of one paper towel.
Consider adding the
ADA compliant wall guard to the ExtremeAir, Advantage or GX series hand dryers by American Dryer.
- Make the hand dryer ADA compliant without the need to recess into the wall
- Keep walls and floors dry
- Add it to your cart or call us at 888-503-7937 and we can explain more about this new, amazing, patent pending invention!
Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping is FREE of charge on all American Dryer Hand Dryers to anywhere in the continental US!
We understand the difficulty in choosing a hand dryer. That's why we have gone an extra step to help you understand the ExtremeAir CPC (Cold Plasma Clean) hand dryer below. Please call 888-503-7937 and we can walk you through the features and cover options.
A summary of what the new Extreme Air CPC (Cold Plasma Clean) hand dryer by American Dryer has to offer:
ExtremeAir CPC Cold Plasma Clean Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
- CPC Technology kills germs while drying hands.
- Proven to kill: E. coli, C. diff, MRSA, TB and more.
- 5 Year Premium Warranty Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
- Made in the USA
- GreenSpec® Listed
- LEED Credits
- EA Credit 1 Optimizing Energy Performance (Mandatory)
- MR Credit 6 Solid Waste Management - Waste Stream Audit
- IEQ Credit 3.1 Green Cleaning - High Performance Cleaning Program
- IO Credit 1 Innovation in Operations
- IO Credit 3 Documenting Sustainable Building Cost Impacts
- uses 80% less energy than conventional hand dryers
- Saves 95% vs. Paper Towel
- Costs about 42 cents per 1,000 hands dried to operate
- All ExtremeAir Hand Dryers are about half the size of most other high speed hand dryers, saving you space. They weigh around 11 lbs at a compact dimension of 10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- Decibel range of 69 to 83. Remember, the motor can be adjusted to bring down the noise levels.
- Extreme Air Hand Dryers include:
- Universal Voltage of 100-240
- This new feature goes a step further and actually tests the data from your electrical wiring and auto-configures itself to run on the appropriate voltage. This makes installation far less expensive and more efficient!
- Adjustable Sound and Speed: The EXtreme Air is perfect for libraries or stadiums!
- New Smart Sensor: Ultra energy efficient microprocessor controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. RoHS compliant lead-free design.
- New Longer Lasting Motor: New motor lasts up to 25% longer and is quieter. Produces 5/8 HP. Operates between 14,000 to 28,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
- Vandal Resistant: Two tamper proof screws secure the heavy duty vandal resistant cover to the steel base. Motor and heater are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety.
- DIMENSIONS: Surface:10-1/8” W x 9-3/8” H x 5-5/8” D
- DRYER PLACEMENT - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS - ExtremeAir CPC dryers connect to a dedicated 15 or 20 amp line, 100-240 volt
- MOUNTING - One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: Depending on cover, these dryers range from 9-12 lbs.
Average traffic washroom..............1 dryer per 2 washbasins
Heavy traffic washroom..................1 dryer per washbasin
54” wash fountain...........................4 dryers per sink
Mounting Heights (From floor to bottom of hand dryer):
Cover – One-piece heavy duty, flame retardant ABS polymer with white finish. Optional one-piece 18 gauge steel cover finished with electrostatically applied, chip-resistant white epoxy finish (M), or chrome plated satin finish (C).
Motor – Powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower with automatic resetting thermal protector. 5/8 HP, 24,000 RPM.
Automatic Sensor – 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
Heating Element – Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life. Heating element is enclosed within blower housing and therefore inaccessible to vandals.
Tamper Resistant – Two tamper resistant screws secure cover to steel base. Blower air intake is shielded for additional safety.
GENERAL HAND DRYER INFORMATION
HAND DRYER PLACEMENT :
Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12” from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18” above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
HAND DRYER INSTALLATION (All ExtremeAir models share the same dimensions and installation.)
ExtremeAir CPC Hand Dryer Review Video